Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is mine and Chips two year anniversary. Big events for the day consist of taking care of the kid, feeding the dog, cleaning the house. My how things have changed. I just want to take a minute to tell my cute husband how much I love and adore him. Here are some things that I love about him: he is the hardest workin fool you will ever meet, he loves to sleep in, he gives me a break from the kid every night, he loves his son, he always is quick to help anyone in need, he tells me he loves me every day, he kisses me good-bye when he leaves, he rarely says anything negative about others, he loves the outdoors, he loves playing with his dog Duke, he can't wait to take his son hiking and hunting, he adores his parents and siblings, he has the funniest sense of humor, he loves to sing and dance, he loves to eat, he loves building things...the list goes on and on. I love him more and more each day I get to spend with him! Thank you Chip for being such a loving husband and for being the best dad ever! Love your wifey

2 comments:

Kristen Westbrook said...

Yeah I am so glad you have a blog, and I can finally see you cute baby boy! What a doll! We will have to have play dates together!!!! I can't wait to have a little one of my own!! Keep in touch! Love you carebear!!!

stef j. said...

Congrats y'all! I LOVE your wedding pics - the red rock is so gorgeous as a background.

How was Court and JiSoo's wedding? We saw Aunt Sandy's pics - you look great!