Hey Carey, this is Lindsay McLaws. I found your blog on Kristen's. Your litte boy is so cute! I am so happy for you guys. I heard a rumor that you built in the Highlands? We are looking to buy soon, how do you like it there?
Carey! I am so glad you made a blog! We need to get Amy on the bandwagon too! :) I love seeing the pics of the house and your little cutie! I don't know everything about them, but we will have to get together with Amy for some blogging time. :)
You found me! Good to hear from you! You little boy looks just like his Daddy to me. How cute. So I assume things are going great! I hope we can keep in touch...Take care
Hey Carey! I just saw your blog off Trudy's! I'm so glad you have one! It is so fun to keep up with everyone! Your little boy is dang cute! I have about two months left is all! Keep in touch! We all need to get together sometime!
6 comments:
Hey Carey, this is Lindsay McLaws. I found your blog on Kristen's. Your litte boy is so cute! I am so happy for you guys. I heard a rumor that you built in the Highlands? We are looking to buy soon, how do you like it there?
Carey! I am so glad you made a blog! We need to get Amy on the bandwagon too! :) I love seeing the pics of the house and your little cutie! I don't know everything about them, but we will have to get together with Amy for some blogging time. :)
Hey Carey...so fun to find your blog! yeah for blogging :) haha! I love that I can see your cute little fam! Hope all is well!
You found me! Good to hear from you!
You little boy looks just like his Daddy to me. How cute.
So I assume things are going great!
I hope we can keep in touch...Take care
Hey Carey! I just saw your blog off Trudy's! I'm so glad you have one! It is so fun to keep up with everyone! Your little boy is dang cute! I have about two months left is all! Keep in touch! We all need to get together sometime!
Pam
www.danafamily.com
Hi Carey!
It's your cousin-in-law Robin. :)
Your dad emailed me your blog address. How are things going with the little man? Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment