SO I am really bad at updating and posting new things on our blog. My kid is growing fast, and I can barely keep up! I have pictures from his 1st birthday, Easter at the sand dunes, annual tree burn, mothers day pictures, cousin pictures..... It goes on and on. The hardest part is that the pictures are on my parents computer and sisters computers... I just need to get them all in one spot!
Lifes going great! My husband got back last week from a week in Canada bear hunting, so I couldn't be happier. Its rough being a single mom with no relief. I gotta hand it to those single moms out there, your special! My kid was SO HAPPY to see someone other than me!
He just had his 15mth doctors apt today. He is in the 75th percentile for heighth and 25th for weight. So he is kinda tall and skinny! Other than that he is great! Poor kid unluckily got my pasty white complextion and so it scares me to keep him outside to much! But he loves it anyways!
Lifes going great! My husband got back last week from a week in Canada bear hunting, so I couldn't be happier. Its rough being a single mom with no relief. I gotta hand it to those single moms out there, your special! My kid was SO HAPPY to see someone other than me!
He just had his 15mth doctors apt today. He is in the 75th percentile for heighth and 25th for weight. So he is kinda tall and skinny! Other than that he is great! Poor kid unluckily got my pasty white complextion and so it scares me to keep him outside to much! But he loves it anyways!
5 comments:
YAY you're alive!!
he's getting so big! isn't incredible how fast they grow ... we're excited to see more pics!!
Amazing how time flies huh? He is so dang cute.
Wish we could've seen him the other night. I can't believe how big he's getting and am excited to see more pictures! So I'm thinking tall and skinny is better than short and skinny; Kenna is in the 30th percentile for both. We make 'em small.
He looks a lot more like a little boy now. His hair has calmed down since I saw him last. He's so handsome.
cute pix!
Post a Comment