Thursday, February 26, 2009

My baby is almost ONE











My little guy is almost ONE! I can't believe how time has flown. He is getting into everything, starting to take his first steps, getting more teeth to make it six now, needing a hair cut, saying more sounds every day (never mama though), loves to read books, jump in his crib, LOVES HIS DAD, likes to wave Bye Bye, can roll his arms when we sing Pat-a-cake, likes to swing his arms and rock back and forth dancin to music, loves to munch on cheerios... What more can I say, he is getting his personality and it's so much fun to watch him grow every day! We just love being parents (except for those really long nights...) HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL #3

8 comments:

Cass said...

Hey Carey, it's Cassidy Bringhurst Hansen. I came across your blog and wanted to comment about how cute your little guy is. It's crazy to think that you have a one year old. It looks like you're really happy, you have a cute family. I hope everything is going well for you guys. Hopefully, I'll talk to ya soon. our blog is private so email me at casshansen@gmail.com if you want an invite.

April Leydsman Mason said...

What a cutie. I love his hair flying all over the place. You need to call me sometime. Mindy and I go for walks about 3 times a week. You should come with us. It's fun. Time has flown by so dang fast. I can't believe he is almost 1. CRAZY.

daisy deb said...

love the pix, Ty never said mama until he was almost 18 months....but now he throws himself on me with the biggest bear hugs.....the life of a momma, isn't it fabulous!

daisy deb said...

ps...miss you guys, if you ever venture up north, you have a place to stay! :>)

Merrells said...

It's amazing how time flies, isn't it? He sure is cute!

Memmotts said...

Guys! He's getting cuter by the minute. I love his face in the second pic.. what a cutie.

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

WOW your baby is one! Time flies by so fast--It makes me miss my little baby boy....but not baby hungry enough to have another right now ha ha! He is so cute-He has the prettiest eyes! I love his hair all messed up and stuff-too cute, and I love his little lips puckered up! I tagged you...check out my blog!

Tom and Angie said...

Carey? Is that you? Its Angie! Can't believe how long its been. Where are you living now? Your little family is cute.