Friday, April 2, 2010

Bo Randall Hafen

Just a quick note to let you all know Baby Bo is finally here. He was born Monday Mar 29th at 3:10 am 8 lbs 13 oz 22 in. He has a full head of dark hair just like his dad. He looks like Chip totally. He is so cute! It was quite the journey to get him here. It was suppossed to be a home birth but after laboring and pushing and a dropping heart rate my amazing midwife called it quits and we went to the hospital to have our little boy. He ended up being an emergency c section because his heart rate would drop every time I pushed. So after being at a nine for a while and pushing we decided safest way to get the big baby out was c section. The spinal block didn't fully numb me so I had to be completly put under for the procedure. So once again everyone saw my baby before me. But I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Its amazing how calm and happy he is compared to Dan. I just love him to pieces. His big brother has been staying with my parents so he's seen him a few times and just wants to give him loves! SO CUTE! Pictures will come later....

5 comments:

Kristen Westbrook said...

Wow sounds like quite the experience! I hope you are feeling well, and I cannot believe you have 2 boys! I am coming down a ton in May, so I want to get together or at least come over and see this little man! Keep in touch!

April Leydsman Mason said...

You are such a brave girl trying a home delivery. I'm so glad everything went well though and that he is finally here. I can't wait to see pictures. I bet he is ADORABLE!!!

Greg and Mel said...

wow carey, you are the woman!! Glad things went ok and he is here safe and sound! congrats!!!
Mel

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

Congrats Hafen Family!

daisy deb said...

sounds like he made quite the entrance, glad to hear things are good, congrates!