I think he looks cute!! Looks like Santa wasnt quite ready for the picture!!
That's so sad. His poor little face even makes me want to cry.
Cute!! You have to have at least one crying santa picture!!!
Wow he is getting big! That picture is so funny with santa. He is cute!
I love crying santa pictures.. Tayton didn't cry like the others though. Should have had him pinch him or something
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think he looks cute!! Looks like Santa wasnt quite ready for the picture!!
That's so sad. His poor little face even makes me want to cry.
Cute!! You have to have at least one crying santa picture!!!
Wow he is getting big! That picture is so funny with santa. He is cute!
I love crying santa pictures.. Tayton didn't cry like the others though. Should have had him pinch him or something
Post a Comment