What a cutie pie! I love his hair!! Laralee Reber is in my ward, she says she knows you from rebelettes and wanted me to say hi for her :) I can't believe your baby is 6 months old! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago, but then again, my "baby" is 5!
Hi Carey, wanted to drop you a line and say we're coming to St. George this weekend (really, this time) and we'd love to see you! I have been nagging Jake to get a hold of your husband but have thought better of it and decided to go straight to the top. That what wives are for right? Will you guys be around?
Oh what a little cutie!! I luv the mohawk too! I can't believe how fast time goes even being a stay-at-home mom-I still feel like I'm gonna blink and Jaxon won't be my little baby boy!! Great pics of your little cutie!
Carey.....your little guy is sooo adorable, just like his mommy! I miss you terribly - didn't we have such fun (even though it was short-lived)....they were great days for sure. I'm so glad you found our blog....keep checkin' in ok. How is mommy-hood? Send me an e-mail sometime and tell me everything I've missed. Love you! Sheila tizdagoodlife@cableone.net
10 comments:
Carey, he is so dang cute. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He has such a cute little smile. Isn't so fun being a mom?
He is getting so big.. I cant believe it. He is sooo cute. How are you doing? Hope all is well :):)
What a cutie pie! I love his hair!! Laralee Reber is in my ward, she says she knows you from rebelettes and wanted me to say hi for her :) I can't believe your baby is 6 months old! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago, but then again, my "baby" is 5!
Hi Carey, wanted to drop you a line and say we're coming to St. George this weekend (really, this time) and we'd love to see you! I have been nagging Jake to get a hold of your husband but have thought better of it and decided to go straight to the top. That what wives are for right? Will you guys be around?
Those pictures are so cute, he is getting way to big:) oh yeah and the lawn looks great too:)
he is SO cute!! can you believe he's already 6 months!?
i love the feaux hawk. he's adorable! i'm excited to meet him ... eventually. :)
Oh what a little cutie!! I luv the mohawk too! I can't believe how fast time goes even being a stay-at-home mom-I still feel like
I'm gonna blink and Jaxon won't be my little baby boy!! Great pics of your little cutie!
What adorable pictures Carey! Hopefully we'll be able to come see him (and you) again really soon.
I can't believe we haven't see this boy yet! He is so cute. We need to get together. Scipio trip?
Carey.....your little guy is sooo adorable, just like his mommy! I miss you terribly - didn't we have such fun (even though it was short-lived)....they were great days for sure. I'm so glad you found our blog....keep checkin' in ok. How is mommy-hood? Send me an e-mail sometime and tell me everything I've missed. Love you! Sheila tizdagoodlife@cableone.net
Post a Comment